MT Rating: 33.2494 (Rank: 3201) |Series Added: 2008-08-03
Status in Home Country: Complete - 1 Volumes
Scanslation Status: Complete ( on Manga Traders)
Summary Updated: 2012-10-10| Last File Added: 2007-11-13
- Temptations ~Unopposable Desires~
1) Teach Me More (Motto Oshiete) by SHINJO Mayu. On her way home from school, Hina is attacked by a pervert on the train! She's too embarrassed to raise her voice, but - she's saved by Kyousuke!? Kyousuke is the hottest guy around, and there's not a single girl who doesn't want him. He pulls Hina off the train, and then... he does more things to Hina than the pervert on the train would have!! Contains strong "consensual rape" sexual situations.
2) Chase 4Me (Oikakete 4Me) by IBUKI, Kaede. Hana's mother and father died when she was five, and ten years later it's her four incredibly over-protective and super-possessive brothers who take care of her. Today, she's beginning her first day of high school at an all girls school... but when she accidentally walks into the all boys school next door, she's assaulted by males! Then Hana falls in love at first sight with the boy who saves her - Ren - and begs him to take her on a date. Ren can rescue Hana from the boys in his school... but is he any match for Hana's brothers?? Contains violence, mild sexual situations, mild themes of homosexuality.
3) The Frontline of Summer! A First Date Victory-or-Defeat Charge (Natsu no Jin! Hatsu Deeto Ippatsu Shoubu) by FUJIWARA, Natsu. Megumi is 16 years old. Today is her first date with her crush, Satou-kun, and... the extra-long title says it all about this extra-short story! Suitable for all ages.
4) Radical Love Revolution (Kageki ni Ren-ai Kakumei) by SARA, Mahiro. Riko and Kippei have been friends since they were kids. They're so close that they beat up bullies together, and now they've handcuffed themselves to each other! They've always looked for excuses to fight... but now Riko is looking for an excuse to love. So the question becomes : can Kippei survive the romantic advances of a girl who expresses herself through violence?? Contains violence, mild sexual situations.
5) The Desires of My Right Hand, the Beating of My Heart (Migite no Bonnou, Watashi no Kodou) by AYUKAWA, Mio. Touko is a mild-mannered high school girl with an unspoken crush on Kuga-kun... until her friend hypnotizes her, and Touko's right hand takes on a perverted mind of its own! It gropes Kuga-kun, and Touko no longer has any control over it...!? Contains nudity, tastefully rendered sexual situations.
6) Sepia-colored Secret Room (Sepia Iro no Misshitsu) by HARUSHIRO, Amami. Third grader Chiko's friends were constantly being bullied by Rei-kun, a boy who glared at them with beautiful sepia-colored eyes, because he didn't want anyone hanging around Chiko but him. They took revenge on him by locking him in a haunted house, and Chiko never saw him again... Seven years later, the new transfer student from America is... Rei!? He's become rich and is twice as sadistic as before, and he's got a score to settle with Chiko's friends - and Chiko herself. Contains mild language, nudity, tastefully rendered sexual situations, "consensual rape" situations.
Scan Groups : ShoujoMagic
Forum Topic : No Topic Assigned
Members Following: 145
Times Favorited: 168
User Ratings: 9.31 (Weighted) 9.16 (Unweighted) (213 votes) View Graph
Note: You can download the original versions of these files by signing up for a free account!
|Yuuwaku - Sakaraenai Yokubou (Complete)||2007-11-13|
Current Total: $159.23
Percent of Goal: 17%
Curious who donates to us or what we spend the donations on? Click here to find out!