MT Rating: 33.2294 (Rank: 3346) |Series Added: 2008-08-03
Artist(s): HOSHINO Lily
Status in Home Country: Complete - 1 Volumes
Scanslation Status: Complete ( on Manga Traders)
Summary Updated: 2012-06-26| Last File Added: 2008-04-02
- Mr. Flower Groom
From Yen Press:
The Souda family tradition of marrying off its younger sons to male clan members leaves no generation untouched! Childhood friends Ritsu and Kouichirou may have taken their first, tentative steps into married life in Mr. Flower Bride, but now they have to wrangle with past loves, new misunderstandings…and each other (!!) to get to matrimonial bliss!
Hanamuko-san is the Sequel of "Hanayome-kun c05"
1) Next morning Kouichirou told his feeling to Ritsu. Ritsu is very scared of him but Kouichirou asks Ritsu to stay with a Fusuma between them
2) Kouichirou's classmate girl comes to their house for a student committer work. Ritsu sees Kouichirou laughing with her...
3) Kiyoko, Setsu's wife, one of Ritsu's elder brothers, comes back after seeing their grandmother to the hospital. Kouichirou is shocked to know Ritsu loves Kiyoko. Ritsu apologizes for hiding it but Kouichirou declares he stops loving Ritsu
4) Ritsu is shocked, too, by seeing Kouichirou who is talking closely with the same classmate girl.
5) Ritsu realizes he loved Kiyoko but doesn't anymore. He asks Kouichirou to love him again.
There are two additional short stories
6) A womanizing student goes by his classmate's lovers' spat. He breaks the contact lens of the classmate, who drops a suggestion to pay him back using his body
7) The special family guarding sake brewery family. A male guard is chosen for the young successor, who is forbidden to fall in love, but...
Scan Groups : Obsession
Forum Topic : No Topic Assigned
Members Following: 111
Times Favorited: 95
User Ratings: 9.36 (Weighted) 9.29 (Unweighted) (168 votes) View Graph
Note: You can download the original versions of these files by signing up for a free account!
Current Total: $119.43
Percent of Goal: 13%
Curious who donates to us or what we spend the donations on? Click here to find out!